Monday, October 20, 2008

SMACKDOWN: How much does it really cost to have a baby?

Today's post is brought to you by the lovely and talented Amy Storch of Amalah.com (AIM-uh-luh). Did you know she just had a baby? A beautiful little boy named Ezra. He is perfect and beautiful and this photo of him with his big brother made me bawl little a little girl. (It reminded me of the first time Alex held Genoa).

So Amy is taking a little bit of a maternity leave from her regular Advice Smackdown column at Alpha Mom and in her absence she asked other bloggers to fill in and answer some questions. She threw me a GREAT one: How much does it really cost to have a baby?
"For about $2,000, you can totally set yourself up for a baby. IKEA has some damn cute furniture and you can pick and choose which bright colored crap you want to stub your toes on for the next three years."
I had a great time answering it, so I hope you won't mind clicking over to give it a read.

1 comment:

1hottiredmama said...

For some reason I can't get to mandajuice. Is something up? (or down?)